• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who will have a better "first" year, Moore or Kolb?

Razzy

Kolb is going be fine. The Eagles are a better team without DM, IMO. They will be forced to run more to take pressure off the QB.

Then again, I never saw what made McNabb great. I question his leadership skills, his consistency, and his heart in big games. When he came out of the tunnel playing air guitar before the Cowboys crammed it up his butt

I'll wait until the preseason is over and Moore definitely has the starting job locked up. As of now...IDK if if he does.

Moore is not at all in danger of losing the starting job. Although Clausen has played well against the 2nd teams, he's still a rookie and has a long way to go.

I give my vote (unfortunately) to Kolb. His surrounding cast is just far superior, especially in the WR area. I think LeSean McCoy will really step up to remove some pressure from Kolb as well.

By about game 2 of this year, I think we'll know. If we can find a real #2 WR, we'll have a great chance at winning games. It's way too soon to tell, but our first preseason game was miserable from the WR position. Jarrett looked a bit better, but I barely give him the benefit of the doubt after his previous miserable years and lack of drive. Edwards looked junky and LaFell looked squirrely and off. Gettis had basically no role.

The WR's just look beyond medicore at this juncture. We'll see how it goes, but the cast around Moore doesn't look good as of now. Our O-line and RB's/FB are the positives around Moore. That's about it. I also don't understand why we didn't see more of Barnidge in passing situations. I know Fox hates to throw to TE's, but seriously, this guy looks like he has what it takes to be a good/above average receiving TE.

Archived