• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Getting Butterflies

TheRealDeal

So I was driving to work this morning and I started to think about this season. Then I started thinking about this schedule we have. Some say its easy some say its not so easy but that's besides the point. After watching ESPN slobber all over the Ravens during our last preseason game I thought "Man, how awesome is it going to be when we meet in week 11 and WIN!" How are they (ESPN and other "Experts") going to handle that? Some no name team that is rebuilding beat their Superbowl favorite, it can't be!

Some of you will laugh and say we are going to win 6 games but we are going to be DAMN good. We will surprise people and when we do I hope someone calls out those "experts" for not knowing their stuff. It would make my LIFE if ESPN wanted to interview one of our players and when they got on the air just put ESPN on front street for not knowing anything about the Panthers.

I cannot wait until week 1.

If we win more than 6 games I will be pleasantly surprised. I just can't see it with as much turnover as we've had in the roster. But to be honest, I am pretty pumped to see if this team can gel. We have a lot of young talent so if we win more than 6 games this year, that bodes well for the foreseeable future.

Archived