• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is the pedigree all about?

TheRealDeal

this thread has officially confirmed that there is apprently nothing interesting to talk about other than jimmy clausen. notice how clausen has manged to piss some of you off without actually doing anything? this is exactly how his bogus rep was built in the first place. it amazes me that the hummer thing still comes up. he was a freaking senior in high school.

Pedigree is what those wine drinking f**k-tards in the club level think they have that makes them better than us scrubs in section 531 row cc behind the goal posts.

You might like to know that some lazy, but lucky, bastards who know a certain divorce' who would sell her ex's tiks for the sheer pleasure of knowing that he can't get them, paid like 6 digits and is F**king his secretary...sits in 538 when they cannot afford the $75.00 per seat she asks for the 308 club level!

Just to add to my disdain for labels...I am on social security, drink Iron City if Yeunglings ain't around, and peez in club level with the "f**kers" who paid full bore...

531 is like how much higher than the GP's? I salute the 5's...I can climb with the best of 'em, and mean you no disrespect! You might try the 538 some time..like almost 50 yard line with bird's eye view! Love to meet you.

When I ain't there you can find me on the field..near the team..media pass...

You might like to know that some lazy, but lucky, bastards who know a certain divorce' who would sell her ex's tiks for the sheer pleasure of knowing that he can't get them, paid like 6 digits and is F**king his secretary...sits in 538 when they cannot afford the $75.00 per seat she asks for the 308 club level!

Just to add to my disdain for labels...I am on social security, drink Iron City if Yeunglings ain't around, and peez in club level with the "f**kers" who paid full bore...

531 is like how much higher than the GP's? I salute the 5's...I can climb with the best of 'em, and mean you no disrespect! You might try the 538 some time..like almost 50 yard line with bird's eye view! Love to meet you.

post of the year.

...what?

Can someone please explain to me what they mean when they say Jimmy has pedigree and Matt doesn't? I really don't know what that means. Someone please enlighten me

It means Jimmy graduated from the 8th grade,while Matt only made it to the

7th.

This may not be the correct answer but it was all i could figure out on such a short notice.

I haven't figured out this post yet but i believe it is a good one.

Now after reading it a little futher,i'm not so sure.

All kidding aside, I will take a football player with pedigree over the one without everytime if all other things are the same. You can call out wine n cheese eatin mofos if you want but youre not gonna sound too smart.

Pedigree means that he was RAISED as a football player from a very young age. It can mean his father was a player and his mom was a track star, or maybe it can mean he had the benefit of coaching from a young age and so on so forth. The bottom line is that having a pedigree implies that he was prepared for the NFL before college and usually before high school.

Having a pedigree is ALWAYS a positive despite some rednecks saying "MAYN IT AINT WORTH A HOOT!"

oh ya and one more thing. . buttsuction. . . hmmm mmyeeeees it was in the tags for the thread so I figured I should mention it. It's the latest rave you know. . . buttsuction. Heading to Taco Bell? PHEWEE dont forget your buttsuction. I think they got em at Sears.

Archived