• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is the pedigree all about?

TheRealDeal

Honestly though it really doesnt' mean anything.

What they are saying is that Clausen has the "genetic" background of a good QB. Moore does not. It is really just some bs people say when they don't know anything about the QB position but think one guy is better than another.

Can someone please explain to me what they mean when they say Jimmy has pedigree and Matt doesn't? I really don't know what that means. Someone please enlighten me

Clausen comes from a big football family of QBs. He had a big name QB coach working with him from a very young age. Everything about his life has been about getting him to where he is today......he probably had a lot of coaching/aid that the majority of guys playing never saw.

Matt Moore simply wins NFL games. He probably eats broken glass for breakfast.

Pretty sure Moore had all those same things just didn't hype it up...Great QB coach when he was younger, played in NFL style offense in college for one of the best coaches in the game, and has the genetics I guess although no one has tested his DNA...

I bet he is an IAMS man

It basically means that whoever said it cannot find any reason why Clausen should start over Moore so they just made up something and are trying desperately to inject some sort of merit into it by using an unproven yet seemingly valid-sounding term that many will accept because it 'sounds' so insanely ridiculous that it must be true and the average joe just does not get it.

It's also a term that spreads like wildfire from one dumbass to the next.

Ignore it and immediately cease contact with the ignorant fools you heard it from lest you be more like them.

Archived