• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has anyone else just not felt it about this camp?

Fiz

Remember guys, Fox only fields playoff teams every other year. We'll be back this year.

As shown by 2006-2007 this is not the case.

However, you could say that fox never fields consecutive playoff teams, or teams with winning records, which is not positively predictive for the 2010 season. Nothing optimistic can be gleaned.

Have fun on the games section of the LSAT lmao

Personally from being at camp almost every day this year I think there is a real urgency. The way Fox has been out there hands on and chewing asses, I think that shows urgency. Plus he hasnt had many of his playmakers to work with so its not as typical fan exciting, but I have really enjoyed watching all the matchups and I am truly optimistic about our chances this year.

To be honest, I kept waiting to 'feel it,' and thought things would pick up the later we got into camp... Then, I just read the update that said last practice is tomorrow.

So, no it isn't just you, I think Zod may be right. I like the effort I saw during the actual game vs the Ravens though, so I hope we're wrong and it's not carryover from the FO emitting 'who gives a sh*t' vibes.

Oh, you didn't hear? Beason is a beast. In fact, when Beason was born he had fangs and claws and a tail and poo. They had to cut that poo off at birth cause the universe can't hold that much beastliness without imploding in on itself.

Beason is a beast, and he was there all camp. Therefore, camp was awesome.

Always raining, everyone's hurt, constantly in shells, etc

I haven't been able to make it up there this year but it seems just kinda blah.

zod what say ye

Except for the zod insert...i'm sure somewhere in Saint Nation that this exact same quote was mentioned about this time last year. :cool:

Archived