• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has anyone else just not felt it about this camp?

Fiz

It was, and I was hungover...hehe...only because It was my birthday and I took off. Good Birthday huh? get hammered, go to training camp, then watch the first preseason game?

You're living the dream, man. I have never been to TC and have been with the Panthers since day one. I thought this was going to be the year...maybe next year (that's been said before).

First, can you really comment on training camp without actually having been there?

Second, as far as lack of focus and intensity, can't some of that be explained by the youth. Can't help but think that a lot of time and effort is going into technique rather than plays. Also have to remember that the leaders from past - Jake, Peppers, Smitty, etc are either gone or injured so there isn't that veteran leader out their directing as there has been in the past.

We'll be fine. We as fans are getting what we've wanted for the past few seasons: a change. Not just a minor change, but a massive facelift. For better or for worse, this is pretty much what we've been griping about...and we finally got it in some form, so what do we Huddlers do? We gripe some more!

Just be happy that we have a team that we love, there is change to be excited about, and there is a great deal of unknown to love and look forward to...maybe we'll stink it up and realize Jake really did "give us the best chance to win" or maybe we'll kill it early. Regardless, we got the much needed change and room to grow.

We'll be fine. We as fans are getting what we've wanted for the past few seasons: a change. Not just a minor change, but a massive facelift. For better or for worse, this is pretty much what we've been griping about...and we finally got it in some form, so what do we Huddlers do? We gripe some more!

Just be happy that we have a team that we love, there is change to be excited about, and there is a great deal of unknown to love and look forward to...maybe we'll stink it up and realize Jake really did "give us the best chance to win" or maybe we'll kill it early. Regardless, we got the much needed change and room to grow.

Good post!

Haven't been to TC, so obviously I can't speak on the mood of the team...

but as a fan, I'm more excited this year than in years past.. we have shaken up positions that have been locked down for a while.. We may not win a SB, but damn, I'm excited to see the new direction of this team..

1 team wins a SB every year.. to go into every season only going to be excited if we win doesn't seem very reasonable..

I'm going to watch every game ready to see how this team grows.. and enjoy the ride.

don't get me wrong, Fox needs to address a WR.. it's pathetic he's ignored that position for so long.. but everything else, I'm excited..

First, can you really comment on training camp without actually having been there?

if only there was a way for me to follow camp

perhaps using a futuristic technological device which would allow me to read what others think?

Archived