• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I saw it in his eyes,Jimymy Clausen

89bottomline

peyton manning,drew brees,tom brady,michael jordan,kobe bryant,tiger woods,steve smith and many many others, they have it. that eye of the tiger thing,the look in their eyes when playing that makes them push harder,to be the best of the best. thursday night I saw it in jimmy Clausens eyes.laugh all you want,and i know matt is the starter but i saw that deep glaze,that glare and toughness in Clausens eyes. when we first drafted him i didnt like it at all. but i have seen it in his eyes now,so have you

I don't like eye black tape! Give me smear on coal tar! (My one main issue between Clausen and Moore...Moore wears that smear on goo...thumbs up!)They made quite a thing, on ESPN, about the intensity of the Ravens "eyes" I guess we were too lethargic for the camera...make me puke, puke!

I see a specific look in Matt Moore. The same kind of icy calm unflappability I saw in Joe Montana, Phil Simms, Roger Staubach, Larry Bird, Dale Earnhardt, John Elway etc...

Of course, this means absolutely nothing. But I did see it.

lol phil simms

Archived