• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jay Glazer's Training Camp Party: Carolina Panthers

Razzy

You can watch the interviews on Fox Sports' website, unfortunately I can't link them, but they are on page 4 of the videos.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/page/Jay-Glazer-NFL-training-camp-party

I'm sure some of you saw this on TV, I caught it last night right before I was going to bed. He did a couple of interviews with Smitty, Fox, Moore, and Beason.

Smitty says he will be good by week 1 and is looking to score (again) on the safety that hit him and broke his arm, the same one that was talking crap awhile ago. :hand: He sounds pumped to go, says he's just going to spend this year clowning on everybody.

Beason sounds good to go, says he's still adjusting to weakside, and that our D-Line needs to step up if this D is going to take it to the next level. Jay tried to tempt him into calling out Everette Brown, but Beason did a good job of playing the leader card and putting the burden on everyone.

Moore said he's ready to take on the new burden of leadership and, when asked who he expects to step up in Muhammad's place, he actually mentioned that LaFell should be getting a lot of balls thrown his way.

And Foxy was..... well, it is what it is.

Archived