• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's not Jake's Fault

Newtcase

OH MY... Not Jake's fault? Yes this is a team effort and when your QB rating in 3 separate games is BELOW 35, you have a BIG problem. Jake has had through the years a safety valve in Steve Smith who out fought most going up for Jakes up in the air, under thrown passes. Steve adapted to Jakes crap and caught many un-catchable passes. Watch footage and you will see that 80% of his passes are NOT on target.

I am impressed with sylvianlight as she has pointed out the problem on the other side of the ball. Gamble and Lukus are backup players at BEST. Gamble was at the top for tackles in the secondary..... THAT IS NOT a good thing as he should be STOPPING them from catching passes. I want to see the stat for how many catches were caught against Lukus and Gamble. THEY need to go! QB's threw in their area many times after the mid point of the season and for a good reason. Their % of pass stops MUST be low.

I heard Peppers yesterday, and he sounded like he is looking around for a team that will help him get that ring. With Jake, Ken, and Chris, he'll have a better chance looking in a cracker jack box. IF the management does NOT make a commitment to go after some better players, then we will lose Peppers, and some others up for contract.

FOX in my opinion, has 1 more year at best to take them to the big dance. AND maybe if the start is bad, 5 games.

OH MY... Not Jake's fault? Yes this is a team effort and when your QB rating in 3 separate games is BELOW 35, you have a BIG problem. Jake has had through the years a safety valve in Steve Smith who out fought most going up for Jakes up in the air, under thrown passes. Steve adapted to Jakes crap and caught many un-catchable passes. Watch footage on Jake, 80% of his passes are NOT on target.

I am impressed with sylvianlight as she has pointed out the problem on the other side of the ball. Gamble and Lukus are backup players at BEST. Gamble was at the top for tackles in the secondary..... THAT IS NOT a good thing as he should be STOPPING Them from catching them. I want to see the stat for how many catches were caught against Lukus and Gamble. THEY need to go. QB's threw in their area many times after the mid point of the season and for a good reason. Their % of pass stops MUST be low.

I heard Peppers yesterday, and he sounded like he is looking arond for a team that will help hime get that ring. With Jake, Ken, and Chris, he'll have a better chance in a cracker jack box. IF the management does NOT make a commitment to go after some better players, the we will lose Peppers, and some others up for contract.

FOX in my opinion, has 1 more year at best to take them to the big dance. AND maybe if the start is bad, 5 games.

In case you couldn't tell....this is a /sarcasm thread.....

Archived