• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jangler

Just for the record, I love this show. But what was the need for a 2 Hour Episode?

They spent about 1 hour and Half trying to figure out where the attack was going to take place, when in the previews for this episode, they said where it was going to happen.

Favorite part was when the General slapped the Prez and said you will make any decisions here.

Boring one at that. ZZZZZzzzz. Show getting worse as the season moves on. So much different than the first 3-4 seasons, wow. OH well, still better than a lot of stuff on TV though I guess.

Wow... you and I usually agree on these things, but I personally thought that the second episode of the two was one of the best ever. Really intense action wise... I liked it very much.

I like the Aaron SS agent character and the Presidents daughter is HOT.

probably had to do with american idol. it seems all the other shows get rearranged around that crap.

you really do have a grudge against AI.......AI would never be on a Monday, that is Fox's biggest night of the week already with House and 24, they have no need to put AI on Monday

The have a certain date to get all the shows in, so they usually throw a 2 hour special to begin the season, around the midway part of the season, and also at the end of the season.

you really do have a grudge against AI.......AI would never be on a Monday, that is Fox's biggest night of the week already with House and 24, they have no need to put AI on Monday

The have a certain date to get all the shows in, so they usually throw a 2 hour special to begin the season, around the midway part of the season, and also at the end of the season.

i think 24 is the only show that has been on every week since AI started. House, Bones, Lie to me, Terminator, and Doll House are the only other fox shows I really watch. All of those shows have missed AT LEAST one week. It's hard not to think that it is because of AI when that show gets 3 hrs every week and sometimes more.

I wouldn't call what I have for AI a grudge. More like extreme dislike, or hatred.

i still dont like the idea that 12 guys can storm the whitehouse and take it over. But maybe it is just this presidents lack of control over anything. Everyone is corrupt and nobody listens to her..... except Jack when he opens the door.

Jack should do a beatdown on the senator as they are sitting on the floor.

Archived