• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

what if sports picks panthers

89bottomline

this site is pretty interesting. i have looked at it in the apst but somehow forgot about it.

interestingly enough, it had us winning the NFCS in '08 (largely due to an easy schedule) but then going 8-8 last year.

this year it says that the biggest weakness is, of course, the passing game...mainly because of the weakness at receiver but it does have matt moore throwing for just under 3700 yards, 22 TDs and 7 INTs. not too shabby.

biggest strength of the team is williams/stewart and then having a top 10 defense.

i think that 11-5 is a bit high but it can be done.

fwiw...they had the eagles beating the patriots in the superbowl last year. still...they have a pretty decent track record of projecting the panthers record. take it with a grain of salt. its as accurate a predictor as anything else out there.

this site is pretty interesting. i have looked at it in the apst but somehow forgot about it.

interestingly enough, it had us winning the NFCS in '08 (largely due to an easy schedule) but then going 8-8 last year.

this year it says that the biggest weakness is, of course, the passing game...mainly because of the weakness at receiver but it does have matt moore throwing for just under 3700 yards, 22 TDs and 7 INTs. not too shabby.

biggest strength of the team is williams/stewart and then having a top 10 defense.

i think that 11-5 is a bit high but it can be done.

fwiw...they had the eagles beating the patriots in the superbowl last year. still...they have a pretty decent track record of projecting the panthers record. take it with a grain of salt. its as accurate a predictor as anything else out there.

Top 10 defense? Do you really think that is going to be possible, and why? I'd definitely say we'd be in the top half of the league, but I think top 10 is a little too optimistic with all the holes we have.

I have always liked being pessimistic to save the big hurt that eventually comes. When Terg was at the helm, we generally chewed him out more than the players, now it seems we have found a guy who shows a great ethic, but may have a front line scapegoat...I just do not think Meeks is that prone to excuses. I love what he did, with what he had in the first year, considering a prima donna defensive end, a lame DT and a crowd of strangers. I'd never guess Top 10, but agree we'll be a tough defensive contender in the upper half of the upper half!

Archived