• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I met Brad Hoovers mom!

ncguy2184

The highlight of my night lastnight was that i got to meet Kathy Hoover Brad Hoovers mom. I was in the smoking room in the club section and she came in there and sat down beside me and smoked a cig we talked for 15- 20 mins she said brad promised to give her tickets to the superbowl if they went :(

then she started talking about her 2 boxers she said that they listen better than her kids did when they were little. And she said that after next season he is going to retire after his 10th season she said it takes him longer and longer to heel up after injuries i hope shes wrong

The highlight of my night lastnight was that i got to meet Kathy Hoover Brad Hoovers mom. I was in the smoking room in the club section and she came in there and sat down beside me and smoked a cig we talked for 15- 20 mins she said brad promised to give her tickets to the superbowl if they went :(

then she started talking about her 2 boxers she said that they listen better than her kids did when they were little. And she said that after next season he is going to retire after his 10th season she said it takes him longer and longer to heel up after injuries i hope shes wrong

So ...your saying she was hot??? :puke: Did you make out with her??

lol naw shes not a milf but the funny thing is she said she tells her sons that there not to big for her to whip and said she will find a way if she has to

How cool would it be to say you got a hoover from Hoover's mom!! :smilielol5:

Nonetheless I am just kidding -- that must have been pretty cool and I hope Hoover does stay around for a while longer! :)

Archived