• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time to embrace the change? (3-4)

Kse50

I'm pretty sure I actually saw someone else mention it, but we have the personel, and would be able to bring Harris up to play the big run stopper he is.

JMO, and I doubt it happens, but i'm keeping my fingers crossed. I would hope that Pep would actually be excited about the many things he could do at OLB in a 3-4 scheme as well.

I think it's the coaches some of our current and former players disagree with.(and rightfully so)

I don't think it is just the scheme, you can still do a 4-3 and change up how we do things.

Going to a 3-4 just because won't really do anything.

We probably need our linebackers to be a little bigger. But you look at Pittsburgh and Baltimore and they have excelled in the 3-4. Plus we'd be the only team in our division to use this. We are already short at talent at DT so it would help there. But like I said, we need bigger linebackers.

And Fiz, I thought we were close to getting Peppers back?

While he's scheduled to be an unrestricted free agent on March 1, the reality is the franchise tag looms in his future, either for them to keep him or to maintain leverage in an effort to trade him for picks.

"Ideally, I want to be in the best situation possible for myself and this organziation," Peppers said. "I’m thankful for everything they’ve done for me, and I don’t want to leave them crippled or in a bad situation, and I don’t want to do that to myself either.

"Whatever works out best for both sides is what I’m comfortable with."

what do you think

Archived