• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Theo to LA

pantherfan49

will we?

I think it was quite clear that he was the only healthy, serviceable big man during our playoff run.

Put it this way, instead of paying this guy 1 mil a year to start and play 20 minutes a game, we are paying Diop 5 mil to sit at the end of the bench.

We will miss him, the man can play some defense!

Yep thats the biggest reason the Lakers went after him, we really don't have a scrappy defensive big man....add this to Steve Blake and Matt Barnes and the Lakers bench just got pretty nasty.....

Yep thats the biggest reason the Lakers went after him' date=' we really don't have a scrappy defensive big man....add this to Steve Blake and Matt Barnes and the Lakers bench just got pretty nasty.....[/quote']

Yeah Theo will help make up for Gasol's softness

:P

Yeah Theo will help make up for Gasol's softness

:P

I was actually referring more to Bynum (8 rebounds, 1.5 blocks per game) then Gasol (although both could play better defensively) ......Pau averaged 11 boards and almost 2 blocks per game.....although I'm hopeful Drew will continue to progress into a dominant presence in the paint....

Archived