• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Droid X

Darth Biscuit

The other alternative is for me to ditch TWC and get DirecTV at the house... but $50 to my dad for games sounds like a better plan.

i ditched cable for direc. now i'm considering ditching it all when my contract is up. the hd antenna gives me all that I watch, and i'm tired of the crap the wife watches. not sure i want the kid watching that stuff either. no matter what the show is rated.

hulu amongst others. my tv has a computer monitor/audio connect. plus theres the X now. i get fox/cbs/abc/nbc/pbs on my antenna. have to fidget with it some to keep it from tiling, but i watch so little on the satellite i don't see why i'm paying for it. biggest reason i haven't done it is games on espn.

i only had mine for a few hours before going to froyo so I can't really say. gonna be reading on rooting this week to make sure I am as familiar with it as possible before doing it. i've been taking my charger with me just about everywhere, and want the SetCPU app.

Archived