• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Droid X

Darth Biscuit

i'm tired of that other thread. i did some reading on rooting last night.

1. you have to be plugged into a pc?

2. the page for easy root says this

Yes, and no you can't use easy root since that was for 2.1 but since 2.2. got released yesterday the only way you can do it for now is the way I linked to. Just dl the stuff, set your phone to USB debugging on and set it to PC mode run the file and you are done. Like I said before the only thing I am using it for is 3g hotspot for when I am on the road and the kids want to play on there laptops.

Root all we want we can't keep up.

Holy...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/83034-motorola-droid-t2-dual-cpu-super-phone.html

nvidia-tegra2-concept.jpg

Motorola and Verizon just might be working on a surprise release this Holiday season that would completely raise the bar within the smart phone industry. This new Android superphone will be the first of it's kind to launch with Android 2.5 Gingerbread and include Nvidia's dual-core (1GHz each) Tegra 2 platform.

Quote:

Some of you may remember that Motorola Co-CEO Sanjay Jha boasted about delivering a 2 GHz phone in time for Christmas, but we recently discovered that was a slip of the tongue and he was actually referring to the two cores (clocked at 1 GHz each) found inside the Tegra 2 platform.

This phone, now know as the Droid T2 around the web is expected to launch with all the high end features already found on the Droid X with the addition of 1080p video recording, a front-facing camera, and with enough CPU power to make even your computer jealous.

Take this information has 100% pure speculation and rumor at this point. For Motorola to release a new product along these lines would certainly make the same bold statement the Droid 1 made during it's release nearly one year ago

i've scanned all through this thread again looking for the recommended apps now that I have my X. i guess i'm a little tired cuz I can't even seem to find which of the multiple task killers is recommended. or which light is brightest. i know i've read this stuff. someone wanna compile a list?

i've scanned all through this thread again looking for the recommended apps now that I have my X. i guess i'm a little tired cuz I can't even seem to find which of the multiple task killers is recommended. or which light is brightest. i know i've read this stuff. someone wanna compile a list?

Free Apps

Advance Task Killer

NFL Mobile

TuneinRadio

Iheartradio

Pandora

ScoreMobile (All sports scores and you can set it as a widget on you're main screen)

Twidroyd for Twitter

Weatherbug

Mp3Search for free Mp3s

Archived