• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers seem like right fit for Wright

scpanther22

I consider myself to be a very knowledgeable football fan, but when it comes to Jarrett I feel like an idiot. I read posts on this board and see him inactive week in and week out, but when hes in the game he does nothing but impress me. He has had a few nice third down catches during the year. He scored that touchdown against the Saints. At the end of the game agaisnt the Jets Delhomme only threw to Jarret and Barnidge on the last drive, and Jarrett caught everything thrown his way. I dont know, I like Jarrett and think he should get a legit shot. He is the same age as LaFell and I think he has all the potential in the world.

You don't feel like an idiot, you are an idiot. That is okay though and I won't hate you for being stupid, we are still buddies. To say that you came away impressed with a few third down catches and one TD against a backup defense(which by the way came on an amazing pass by Moore with a defender so tight on DJ's ass he should have to register as a sex offender) is just fuging insane. After three years and that is all homeboy has done to "impress" you but in another thread you say Gamble needs to step up his game? Yes you sir are very very knowledgeable about football. Perhaps you meant to say futbol? Maybe Jarrett is impressive at that and you are just confused about what sport we are really talking about.

You don't feel like an idiot, you are an idiot. That is okay though and I won't hate you for being stupid, we are still buddies. To say that you came away impressed with a few third down catches and one TD against a backup defense(which by the way came on an amazing pass by Moore with a defender so tight on DJ's ass he should have to register as a sex offender) is just fuging insane. After three years and that is all homeboy has done to "impress" you but in another thread you say Gamble needs to step up his game? Yes you sir are very very knowledgeable about football. Perhaps you meant to say futbol? Maybe Jarrett is impressive at that and you are just confused about what sport we are really talking about.

first of all weiner wonka, i never said anything negative about gamble and i happen to like gamble a lot. i made a point with chris harris, julius peppers, and a lot of other veteran leaders on the D gone, gamble needs to step up and be a leader for that defense and exteremly young secondary. i do realize that my post was on at least a 30 post reading comprehension level, but do not worry you will be there soon. and the way you just described that touchdown i am even more impressed, because i know that there is no way in hell i would have made a touchdown catch with a sex offender all up in my ass.

and to answeer your beaurx berry, yes i did give myself pie because at the end of the day i always deserve pie due to how extremely intelligent i am.

isnt dj from nj? homer lmao.

yeah huge homer considering i am a huge rutgers fan, and DJ's backyard was pretty much Rutgers University and spurned them barely giving them a shot. there is a facebook group called rutgers wid recievers hate dwayne jarrett. i never liked him for that but the talent is clearly there.

Archived