• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trans-Atlantic Flight Experiences

neverlosethefeeling

My biggest airplane pet peeve is when you just pull up to the gate and half the friggin plane wants to get up and stand in the aisles knowing damn well nobody is getting off the plane for at least 5 more minutes but they want to crowd your personal space because they can't wait 2 more minutes to get off the plane. When I've been travelling all day this is a good way for you to get cussed out. SIT THE FUG DOWN!

British Airways doesn't do direct to Gatwick anymore?

Nope stopped thnat last year. Couple hints for cheap airfare. If you can fly on a Tuesday or Wensday also try to book 21 days in advance. As far as airlines Virgin or British Airways are good. Try Raleigh on American if you want nonstop besides US Airways. Stay away from United until after their merger with Continental.

This.

i had a customer one time that flew something like Dubai air...said it was unbelievable. I think they even gave him a BJ.

the best airlines are the middle eastern airlines like Kuwait airlines, and the like. They dont just fly them into buildings they also have some badass amenities.

If im on the aisle and ive been sitting for 4 hours, im fuging standing up. Im im Window, im stretching out...if im middle, im cussing...i was m iddle twice today, and im never middle. Fug delta.

btw, how does it crowd your personal space? You sit aisle and dont stand up is im guessing?

My biggest airplane pet peeve is when you just pull up to the gate and half the friggin plane wants to get up and stand in the aisles knowing damn well nobody is getting off the plane for at least 5 more minutes but they want to crowd your personal space because they can't wait 2 more minutes to get off the plane. When I've been travelling all day this is a good way for you to get cussed out. SIT THE FUG DOWN!

If im on the aisle and ive been sitting for 4 hours, im fuging standing up. Im im Window, im stretching out...if im middle, im cussing...i was m iddle twice today, and im never middle. Fug delta.

btw, how does it crowd your personal space? You sit aisle and dont stand up is im guessing?

Because it's fuggers from the back of the plane walk up and start lining up in the aisles... if YOU want to stand up next to YOUR seat I don't have a problem with that... but if you want to line up and that puts you right next to ME so I can't move when I've been on the plane just as long as you have... fug you.

I had 45 minutes from the time our plane was supposed to land to change terminals (going from a domestic terminal to an international one) at Hartsfield-Jackson and made it with no problems. You can't be in that big of a hurry to get off the plane.

Oh.. and just booked my flight. Flying USAir to Logan then Virgin Atlantic to Heathrow. Read GREAT reviews about Virgin. $902.90 was the total including taxes and everything... not bad!

Archived