• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jon Beason offseason workout.

scpanther22

I start getting worried about players getting too "jacked up" sometimes.

Pretty muscle isn't always good for football...

That's true for some positions, like QB or OL/DL, but if you're 6' 240 lbs and can run a 4.x 40 then you're naturally going to be pretty ripped. It takes a lot of muscle to weigh that much without being 7' tall.

I start getting worried about players getting too "jacked up" sometimes.

Pretty muscle isn't always good for football...

His muscle is not due to bodybuilding, it's due to his training. He's just built that way and training the way he does brings that physique out... look at the way he moves.

One of the nicer guys off the field also.

Yup, he's the total package - on the last day of OTA's he was the only guy that made a point of coming over and signing every autograph/taking every picture/shaking every hand. You can tell the guy genuinely enjoys spending time with the fans. Check my profile page, I asked for a picture with him and my daughter and said "sure!" and then picked her up and sat her on the fence.

Class A guy all the way around, just dropped 300 on an authentic Beason jersey and will wear it with pride.

Hopefully there are 10 other Panther defensive starters doing the exact same thing this summer.

Hardest decision I have to make this offseason is which jersey to wear to the first home game. Authentic blue Beason or Authentic black Otah. Decsions decisions.

Archived