• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just added Mom and Grandma as Facebook friends

Dpantherman

Depends. How old are you? Can they interfere with your life?

I'm friends with my dad on fb. Apparently my mother (who isn't on fb) uses his account to snope around my page.

She's very concerned about some of the girls I'm hanging with, apparently they are too slutty and trashy for me to be talking too. My dad says i have her worried. I'm turning 29 this month and my mom is worried about who i'm friends with/!!! lol

Honestly that's her problem. I don't care, if she doesn't like what she sees then she should stop looking.

You need to provide pictures of said friends that we can all judge if they are to slutty. :)

Cat, aren't you married, and have kids???

YES!!!!!

:mad2:

You need to provide pictures of said friends that we can all judge if they are to slutty. :)

I know the girl she is talking about. She's pretty hot and yeah she is kind of slutty but who cares she's sweet and fun.

She models, she'd be a ideal kitten. Boobs are too big for my taste though.

I had to defriend my stepsister once for an inappropriate comment she made. I've had other situations where family reacted to friends I had or posts that were made. If it becomes an issue, just defriend them. They'll kick and scream for a little bit, but then they'll realize that privacy is what it is.

Archived