• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Buble Update...

KBRed

If you opened this, you are gay...j/k.

So, I mentioned earlier this year about getting tickets for our anniversary. I got floor seats semi toward the back, but a great view. Anyway, he is actually pretty funny, decent concert.

Midway through the concert the crew started setting up a mini-stage right to the left of us. We were on the aisle, so I pushed my girlfriend that way. Once the opening act headed onto the stage, there was a swarm of women. Luckily, I was smart enough to push her to the front in the beginning.

So, then Michael Buble comes up after them. I was behind my girlfriend while she was in a daze. After his first song, he was shaking hands and did a double take at me. There were other (older) men there, but I'm pretty tall and probably stand out in a swarm of girls. So when he looks at me, I joke around acting like I'm screaming like the women around me. He smirked and came over and said, 'What's up, man' and shook my hand.

It was pretty neat, my girlfriend loved me for it...finally I get some love.

Buble.jpg

Archived