• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

best training camp/preseason in panthers history

89bottomline

regardless where you sit on the fence,if you think the panthers are rebuilding,or if you think the panthers have upgraded at alot of positions like i think. the one thing i think we can all agree on is that this preseason is going to be the best ever for the panthers. so many starting jobs are up for grabs.defensive line,defensive end,linebacker,right guard, wide reciever depth chart,qb depth chart,punt and kick returns.there will be battles all over the field. these usually boring preseason games are going to be filled with excitment,and i cant wait to see every rookie on the field. this is going to be an awesome preseason.armanti edwards and eric norwood and greg hardy are the guys i cant wait to check out

one thing I love about this pre-season is that John Fox can't give the team his usual breaks and cut TC short. He's always cut TC short even when it looked like the team was executing poorly. I've never liked that. The teams reward should be winning. Seeing as how JR loves to emulate the Steelers I don't see why we don't practice all the time.

I don't like the concept of rewarding hard work by not making them work hard.

yeah i agree john fox especially last season made it camp cupcake. and he usually breaks ota's and training camp early. i dont know if the nfl has a maximum number of practices allowed,i think they do,but john fox should go to the max this season.i know last season us and the giants started tc later than everybody because we played the last preseason game of the first round of preseason games and you have to have so many practices before that first game

i agree, this tc and pre season should be great. 3 weeks away im already making my accomadations.............................hopefully he wont cut tc early this year these guys need to practice.fox just go shorts and helmets no contact but still get that work in.

Archived