• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

its fun to prove people wrong...2010 preview

89bottomline

I don't see where I was comparing feats of prowess or comparing dick size. I was simply saying that your comment about being afraid to revisit a thread on the huddle was ridiculous and gave you some real world examples of something that could be considered more difficult.

You seem the one to doing exactly what you accuse me of. Really I don't care what you did or do at this point. But anyone who does dangerous work for a living will tell you that it isn't a test of character or nerves it a test of proficiency and preparation. Anything you do that is well within your skill level and experience may be risky to some but not to the properly prepared. Which is why a professional football players takes hits and performs feats that to the average person would be suicide.

I am a child and you are commenting that you want to see who lives more on the edge. The old classic my dad can beat up your dad scenario. And I am being childish??

wow... I would say that the response is too stupid for a response... but then again, I just did....

I suggest you read your sig and apply it to yourself

wow... I would say that the response is too stupid for a response... but then again, I just did....

I suggest you read your sig and apply it to yourself

Like usual on the huddle, when you can't argue with logic or intelligence, resort to personal attacks.

Very grown up of you, LOL.

As for the sig, you started the attacks, Einstein.

Archived