• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

anyone have experience with the ON brand of proteins/supps?

Saint J

I'm considering buying either the 100% Gold Standard Whey, The Hydrowhey Platinum, or their Pro Complex Gainer for my next cycle. any help to narrow down my list would be appreciated.

Used it before got chocolate and tastes like poo. I like syntha6.

I've used the Pro Complex Gainer and I was fairly happy with the results. I've moved on to Ultimate Nutrition's Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer though.

It really depends on what you want to accomplish. If you want to gain a lot of size, and plan to work out pretty hard I'd recommend the gainer. This will be packed with carbs, calories, and protein. If you really just want muscle growth and recovery promotion, I'd go with either of the Whey supplements.

If you are concerned with taste, take none of these. But taste shouldn't concern you too much if you want results. Syntha-6 tastes good, but I am convinced there is better stuff out there.

I'm looking to bulk up a bit...I'm not going into a cutting cycle until I hit a certain size.

If you want to bulk up before cutting, I suggest the gainer. I'm a scrawny individual so I used mass gainers for a while, and they really did help if you consume it 3 times per day. I'm cutting right now, and the results have been tremendous since I have been on my off-cycle.

Archived