• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What the hell are turn signals for anyway?

Darth Biscuit

I mean, most people don't use them... or if they do, they use them incorrectly.

What's the point of moving over into the turn lane, then 2/3 of the way down the lane, turning your signal on... by then, we all know you're turning.

The number of imbecile drivers is incredible... :mad2:

:rant:

Agree...

but if you have to constantly drive in traffic like me, you'll find that when you turn on your signal to merge into a different lane it gives the car lagging behind a real incentive to punch it and cut you off just because you had the nerve to change lanes.

That's why I usually don't bother in traffic...

And if there's a huge gap and the a-hole REALLY floors it to cut me off...I pull a g5jamz duckfake. That's where you just act like you never saw the car and start merging over real fast. That car knows you're there...your intent...and when they see you just coming over real fast...9 times out of 10 they hit the brakes. When they do...I just go right back over in front of them before they can punch the gas again. Works really good in a van because the top heavy shake REAAAALLLY freaks them out.

A man after my own heart. Seriously, the last few days people have pissed me off more than usual by not using their damn turn signals. And often times, had they used them, I could have gone instead of waiting for them to slowly creep in front of me. These people are almost always on their cell phones.

I swear, I'm going to go batshit crazy on someone one of these days. I've also had a lot of people tailgating me lately.

What's the point of moving over into the turn lane, then 2/3 of the way down the lane, turning your signal on... by then, we all know you're turning.

:iagree:

I'm so anal, I use my turn signals in a parking lot! I swear to God, that on most models of cars in the South, turn signals are an option!

umadmyson.jpg

Archived