• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Presidential History

Davidson Deac II

Benjamin Harrison is the only president from Indiana, the first president to have a federal budget over one billion dollars, oversaw the formation of six states into the union, and enacted strict economic policies. Mostly, he is remembered as a place holder between the two Grover Cleveland administrations.

Most importantly, though, he was the last president to wear a full beard.

i wonder why 10-15 aren't taught more in school? they are the ones i couldn't get, and the ones the least people got.

I've taken american history in HS, coommunity college and unviersity and don't remember some of them. Polk, mckinley, and the 2nd Adams are some of the less famous ones I remember covering.

I seriously just learned about benajmin harrison today lol. I have noooo idea who this gentlemen is and would never had gotten him if he didn't have the same name as william henry.

Ill never forget Taft because he got stuck in the bathtub, his relationship with roosevelt would make a good movie.

Archived