• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UFC 117-- Silva vs. Sonnen

Dpantherman

Who ya Got???  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya Got???

it's just hilarious to me that the guy brags about 'exposing' me and then has to inflate his number by 64 times.

if it doesn't have chairshots or flying elbows from the top rope, this dude doesn't know what he's talking about.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=ApJQA_RIqd9YQGRsa9AHSBKbvZx4?p=Anderson+Silva+suck&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-701

1,010,029 results for

Anderson Silva suck:

Funny part is if it dose not involve you having a wienie eating contest with Carwin you dont know what your talking about.

your reading comprehension is as awesome as your mma comprehension.

My comprehension is good. I just dont take the time to read the crap you spew every post. Really its can be summed up in one picture.

crying_baby-jpg1copy.jpg

i know what you are saying. it has been dissapointing watching silva in his past few fights, but we all know what he is capable of. hopefully he will open up a can on sonnen like he used to do.

Part of the problem is he really is a notch above anyone he faces in Middleweight. I would like to see him back at Light Heavyweight, and the only way to do that is to make the people happy. Being arrogant is not gonna do that by a long shot.

Aoki just snapped Kawajiris ankle in the 1st...

edit: Aoki just got on the mic and said he is gonna have a rematch with Melendez at Dream 16 in sept. Melendez beat Aoki in Strikeforce back in April.

Archived