• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UFC 117-- Silva vs. Sonnen

Dpantherman

Who ya Got???  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya Got???

you showed in the last MMA thread that you don't know what you're talking about.

there are 22,500 google results for "Chael Sonnen sucks." he is one of the most hated people in MMA. way more than Silva.

See that's where your messing up. Knowing MMA and agreeing with you are two different things. I exposed you on the other thread cause you were butt hurt about Carwin losing. You blamed everyone but Carwin. Even going as far as to blame the ref which is just lame to start with. Besides 22,500 is a minuscule compared to 1,010,020 with Anderson Silva sucks. What dose that say..... Not very much. So if you want me to keep exposing you please be my guest and try to come up with some more bullsh*t, but its not gonna stop that butt hurt your got from the Carwin fight.

See that's where your messing up. Knowing MMA and agreeing with you are two different things. I exposed you on the other thread cause you were butt hurt about Carwin losing. You blamed everyone but Carwin. Even going as far as to blame the ref which is just lame to start with. Besides 22,500 is a minuscule compared to 1,010,020 with Anderson Silva sucks. What dose that say..... Not very much. So if you want me to keep exposing you please be my guest and try to come up with some more bullsh*t, but its not gonna stop that butt hurt your got from the Carwin fight.

"anderson silva sucks" gets 15,800 with quotes, 94,100 without. neither even approach the number you posted.

what was that about being exposed? you just lied to everyone in the thread and thought nobody would check.

it's just hilarious to me that the guy brags about 'exposing' me and then has to inflate his number by 64 times.

if it doesn't have chairshots or flying elbows from the top rope, this dude doesn't know what he's talking about.

Archived