• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UFC 117-- Silva vs. Sonnen

Dpantherman

Who ya Got???  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya Got???

* Middleweight Championship bout: Anderson Silva © vs. Chael Sonnen

* Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Thiago Alves

* Lightweight bout: Clay Guida vs. Rafael Dos Anjos

* Welterweight bout: Matt Hughes vs. Ricardo Almeida

* Heavyweight bout: Roy Nelson vs. Junior Dos Santos[1]

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=EventDetail.home&eid=3412

August 7th-- I know its early but who you got?

I take:

Silva, even though I think Sonnen can take him down. Silva has very good BJJ.

Alves, Fitch may win if it goes 3 rds. I just don't like Fitch, reminds me of Matt Lindland

Guida, out points Dos Anjos with the judges

Almeida, I think he catches Hughes in an armbar

Dos Santos, KO in 2nd. Nelson can fight though given he is pregnant.

Anyone who watches UFC will pick Silva while really wanting Sonner to win. Oh and when is Dos Santos gonna fight someone worth a crap. Mir? Cro Cop? hell Congo? He should easily win this fight if he is as good as people are saying.

i've followed MMA since 2000, before it reached the masses. i have no idea who sonnen is.

silva been odder, flakey the last couple fights. granted his still p4p daddy, but where is his head? heard a few times already talk of retirement...

picking one MMA fight is like picking 3 for 3 in NFL games.

amazing the sh!t white is calling pay per view. that you sopcast!!

i've followed MMA since 2000, before it reached the masses. i have no idea who sonnen is.

silva been odder, flakey the last couple fights. granted his still p4p daddy, but where is his head? heard a few times already talk of retirement...

picking one MMA fight is like picking 3 for 3 in NFL games.

amazing the sh!t white is calling pay per view. that you sopcast!!

I have been watching since 98 and some UFCs have gotten better some worse. Its really more of a sport now then back in the day. Also use to watch Pride Fights.

Anyone who watches UFC will pick Silva while really wanting Sonner to win.

where does this come from?

even though Silva has started to piss people off with his antics, Sonnen is almost universally hated.

the guy told Silva and his trainers to dance around and pray whatever 'demon effigy' Brazilians worship. he's a lunatic and practically everyone wants to see him be destroyed.

where does this come from?

even though Silva has started to piss people off with his antics, Sonnen is almost universally hated.

the guy told Silva and his trainers to dance around and pray whatever 'demon effigy' Brazilians worship. he's a lunatic and practically everyone wants to see him be destroyed.

When you say practically you mean YOU right.... IMO Silva needs to be taken down a few notches and Im sure some people will agree with me. Now is there someone that can do that.... It has yet to be seen.

* Middleweight Championship bout: Anderson Silva © vs. Chael Sonnen

* Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Thiago Alves

* Lightweight bout: Clay Guida vs. Rafael Dos Anjos

* Welterweight bout: Matt Hughes vs. Ricardo Almeida

* Heavyweight bout: Roy Nelson vs. Junior Dos Santos[1]

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=EventDetail.home&eid=3412

August 7th-- I know its early but who you got?

Silva (fight will end in the first round since Dana is all over Silva about finishing)

To many question marks on Alves to predict, this is his first fight since UFC 100.

Guida (Fight of the night)

Hughes

Dos Santos

Silva (fight will end in the first round since Dana is all over Silva about finishing)

To many question marks on Alves to predict, this is his first fight since UFC 100.

Guida (Fight of the night)

Hughes

Dos Santos

Even if he dose not win its always a good fight.

When you say practically you mean YOU right....

you showed in the last MMA thread that you don't know what you're talking about.

there are 22,500 google results for "Chael Sonnen sucks." he is one of the most hated people in MMA. way more than Silva.

I have been watching since 98 and some UFCs have gotten better some worse. Its really more of a sport now then back in the day. Also use to watch Pride Fights.

old school vhs!

the pay-per cards suck, plain and simple. ufc original 100 card, was worth the price(before injuries). but now its one title/good fight and bunch of hyped with mehs and ehs. around 50s-80s. mma is still in the gold age.

pride was beyond awesome due to steroids. a roided axe murder was a BA monster. k randleman and other hammer house roiders, guy, thee gracie hunter, d frye!!!!!!

gifmpg.gif

Archived