• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kids...lol

jasonluckydog

My son just me asked for $4000 to buy a truck (he is 16) I couldnt stop laughing and laughing...I think he is pissed at me...I said let me check my wallet and burst out laughing 4 grand bite my ass my 1st car was a $500 ford maverick I totaled in the 1st 6 months. My 2nd card was piece of poo chevy s10 paid around $300 for it destroyed that one too...His mom said he can drive her SUV and I told him to go tear that car up it's paid for...I hate that SUV glad the bitch paid it off and it;s no longer on my credit..

:driving:

My son has asked for everything from a 67 firebird (yeah, like that was happening) to a mini cooper. I'm just gonna get some cash from the money tree out back. Oh, and it has to be a certain color and a stick shift. LMAO

Where are they getting the idea that we owe them a nice car and exactly what they want? Didn't johnny rockets go through this not too long ago?

If my son keeps on, he's gonna be driving his grandma's old 88 lincoln towncar. He can pimp it out.

My son has asked for everything from a 67 firebird (yeah, like that was happening) to a mini cooper. I'm just gonna get some cash from the money tree out back. Oh, and it has to be a certain color and a stick shift. LMAO

Where are they getting the idea that we owe them a nice car and exactly what they want? Didn't johnny rockets go through this not too long ago?

If my son keeps on, he's gonna be driving his grandma's old 88 lincoln towncar. He can pimp it out.

nice...lol

My 1st vehicle was a 1985 Toyota pickup. I lost my keys and easily started it with a screwdriver, and then figured out that I could grab a dime from the ashtray and start it no problem. Who needs keys?

I have about 13 more years before my son will start asking. I'd be willin to match him, thats more than I got...

Got my daughter a 2000 Jetta when she was 16. Wanted to get her a Camry that I liked better and would be more reliable, but she wanted the Jetta and her mom said "get her what she wants", then promptly dropped out of the agreement to pay for half of it.

Now she's 18 and wants to get a new car. She's out of her mind if she thinks she can afford such a thing.

My 1st vehicle was a 1985 Toyota pickup. I lost my keys and easily started it with a screwdriver, and then figured out that I could grab a dime from the ashtray and start it no problem. Who needs keys?

I have about 13 more years before my son will start asking. I'd be willin to match him, thats more than I got...

Sounds a lot like my first car. It was a 1976 (I think) Ford Maverick. Most of the time I had to stick a screwdriver on the solenoid to get it to start. Talk about a chick magnet.

Archived