• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone have a teenaged some that needs some gas money?

charlotte49er

I need help cleaning out my closet this week. Probably will take 3-4 hours, I'm guessing, MAYBE not that long. I have a lot of stuff on a shelf that needs to be taken down and some things put into a trash bags to donate to Goodwill. I will pay $40 for the work, if someone has a son that want's to do it. (Sorry, I know that sounds sexist.) All the soft drinks he can drink as well. (Just let me know what to stock in the fridge before hand.)

I live near Cotswold Village here in Charlotte.

(The reason I am asking, is, I'm in a wheelchair that is 31" wide and the walk in closet door is 24" wide. Besides I can't reach the shelf, even if I could roll in.)

He can do it in the morning, afternoon or evening. Must not be allergic to a cat.

PM me is the easiest way, if you know someone who is interested.

Need help disposing of dead hooker I've been keeping in my closet. You must supply your own gloves and mask, it's been two days and she's pretty bloated now. $50 and all the beer you can drink. Anyone?

If I was in the area Sports Talk I'd come help ya, unfortunately I'm only about 2700 miles away.

Need help disposing of dead hooker I've been keeping in my closet. You must supply your own gloves and mask, it's been two days and she's pretty bloated now. $50 and all the beer you can drink. Anyone?

If I was in the area Sports Talk I'd come help ya, unfortunately I'm only about 2700 miles away.

My closest friend is only 5'-6". He would have to get a step ladder to reach the shelf. (I'm not making a short joke.) Besides, he's always busy with his GF.

I realize that most kids are probably working this Summer at some job. That's why I'm willing to be flexible on the time.

I don't feel comfortable in hiring someone off of Craig's List.

No one has a teenaged son or nephew that's reliable out there, that wants to make some gas money? I promise it's not hard work. The heavyest thing that he has to lift, are some medium boxes that have Lionel train track in them.

I hear crickets chirping. LOL

Archived