• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Zod

Took the kids to it last week. Its one of the islands in the Islands of Adventure park run by Universal.

It was very crowded but if you or your little ones are Potter fans they will love it. It looked a lot like the movies to me. The main ride in the castle was really good, it was a lot like the Haunted Mansion at Disney. The kids liked the shops with all the candies from the movies and books. I had a glass of Butter Beer which was delish.

The rest of the park was fun. Plenty for the kids to do and many rides that splash water all over you, a good thing in the summer. The Jurassic Park ride was kick ass. The Hulk roller coaster was great.

We paid the extra for the express pass which I would not do without. It saved us about 6 hours of time standing in line at the end of the day. The wait for the Harry Potter roller coaster (which lasted about 15 seconds) was an hour. We were on and off it in 3 minutes.

Archived