• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you feel about your job?

ladypanther

I love it in the winter and a couple times a month we have meetings with girls in skimpy close refilling our beers every time we take a sip. Summer time and holidays suck at my job though.

Is my boss going to read this? He's already logging all the web traffic...

I like my job well enough, it could pay better, but it always can. With all the bullmess I hear about unemployment, I am happy to have 40 every week. The biggest problem I have is I work in an industry of 'wants' not 'needs'. With today's economy in the shape that it is, we are not very busy at all, which makes for long days. This is where I will take teh opportunity to thank the Huddle for making it possible to sit at my desk for 6 hours a day, 6 because I cant do 8 sitting down...

Being a minion of evil overlords has some perks. Has some downsides too. At times I feel I'm helping society out, at other times, I feel like I'm contributing to its destruction.

Not getting raises for the past couple years has made it hard to swallow some days.

Archived