• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How was the tailgate?

Oh - hey NLTF - you probably would have appreciated this. The Harding Band performed at halftime and probably about 6:45ish. They all come marching down the sidewalk next to the tailgate on 3rd with just a drum cadence - turned on Poplar - and then stopped on Poplar and performed some. I didn't realize they were performing because I didn't follow them when they passed us. I did pass the area when we went to the stadium.

Did you ever see the Panthers drumline this year?

Greg was directing it and Matt was playing in it. They were at 2 games this year, not sure exactly when they performed, though I know they did outside the stadium before the game. Don't know if they made it inside or not.

I think the Panthers just wanted to try the idea out.

Did you ever see the Panthers drumline this year?

Greg was directing it and Matt was playing in it. They were at 2 games this year, not sure exactly when they performed, though I know they did outside the stadium before the game. Don't know if they made it inside or not.

I think the Panthers just wanted to try the idea out.

No, I never saw them. I know you told me they were going to be there. They had to have been outside.

Archived