• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Raiola Gives Lions Fans The Finger

Scutty

Detroit center Dominic Raiola says he has no remorse for making an obscene gesture toward Lions fans because their heckling went too far.

“I’m just so frustrated,” Raiola said. “I’m tired of being a doormat for people to just talk to us how they want to talk to us. I’m just not going to put up with that anymore.”

Raiola wishes he could give some fans his home address.

“I’d do that, but you can’t,” he said. “Nobody plays with fists. Everybody wants to play with metal.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-lions-raiolasgesture&prov=ap&type=lgns

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Would you say that weak sensitive rule applies to bullies as well? I tell my 14 year old not to take poo from any bully at school and if physically touched to knock their damn teeth down the back of their throat. Does that mean I gave him weak advice? Am I just too sensitive and weak apparently? We live in a world where sometimes you must retaliate and or make an example out of an asshole or they and their little punk ass friends/followers/teammates will continue to tear down and harm their victims. Sometimes a bully needs to spit their teeth out their mouth to learn a valuable lesson. Unfortunately it holds true on a playing field as well as there are bullies even between the hash marks. A message board is different I will give you that in that you can't be harmed physically but if a person responsible for retaliation is suspended, I would most definitely suspend someone playing message board bully and baiting as well but unfortunately I realize we live in a society now where the guilty are made excuses for while the victims are penalized when they take up for themselves. It seems like opposite world where good is bad and bad is now considered good. I guess I will just keep being weak and sensitive and enjoy watching a bully spit their teeth out their smug mouths and playing the victim card right after while I enjoy a good chuckle at how justice was served.
    • The same thing yall keep downing Hunter about you can say the same exact thing about t Mac . And you bias you an alum even if you say you not bias you are even a little 
    • I don't buy the weak arm argument. Cam could still play but it won't happen unfortunately