• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beatles/Stones/U2

Matt Foley

New Year's Day

In the Name of Love

Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

One

Vertigo

Which of those songs sound like the other?

30 years of music will make a few songs sound a bit different than others. Again, I said I had only listened to their radio hits, and they all sounded very much the same. Once more I will mention the overuse of the exact same chord progression.

Pride in the Name of Love- E A D B

Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For- E A D

Vertigo- E A D G

30 years of music will make a few songs sound a bit different than others. Again, I said I had only listened to their radio hits, and they all sounded very much the same. Once more I will mention the overuse of the exact same chord progression.

Pride in the Name of Love- E A D B

Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For- E A D

Vertigo- E A D G

Three chords and the truth!

Beatles-A Day in the Life

U2-I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Stones-Beast of Burden

To be honest I don't listen to The Beatles or the Stones all that much. I've absolutely heard their entire catalog hundreds of times (thanks to my dad). U2 I listen to more, but I don't think they are better than the Beatles...maybe better than the Stones though. And the vast majority of Beatles songs I like were written mostly by Lennon. The only song I can think of that Paul had more to do with, that I like, was Hey Jude.

Archived