• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, who's winning the heavyweight title fight?

necroplasm

Who's gonna win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who's gonna win?

• Brock "The Albino Gorilla" Lesnar
    • Shane "The Engineer" Carwin
    • Disqualification, no contest, armageddon,etc

I really doubt Carwin will beat Brock. Next time Brock will just put him on the mat to start with. I mean its the same old story that people said with Mir. Carwin while a great striker is far from polished on the ground and Lesnar is prob one of the best. Brock had never seen a striker like Carwin but now he has and next time will be that much better defending it. As for Cain I dont get how people say he dose not have KO power when 4 of his last 5 fights have been TKO. It only took him 2:20 to KO Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira. Given he def is not a first round machine like Carwin but he puts people out quite a bit.

Lesnar tried to take him down in round 1. Carwin stuffed it. he took him down in round 2 because the dude couldn't even feel his legs by that point because he gassed from pounding Brock.

Carwin was an NCAA national wrestling champion, the fact that you'd call him 'unpolished' on the ground is laughable.

the difference next fight is that Carwin wouldn't make the mistake of punching himself out. he would likely stand Brock back up to KO him after he is rocked.

Lesnar tried to take him down in round 1. Carwin stuffed it. he took him down in round 2 because the dude couldn't even feel his legs by that point because he gassed from pounding Brock.

Carwin was an NCAA national wrestling champion, the fact that you'd call him 'unpolished' on the ground is laughable.

the difference next fight is that Carwin wouldn't make the mistake of punching himself out. he would likely stand Brock back up to KO him after he is rocked.

I think you are forgetting that Brock hadn't been in the ring in a week shy of a year.

The next time these two fight there will be no "feeling it out" stage for Brock. While the possibility of a quick TKO always exists with a fighter that has Cain's striking ability, I don't think it gets any easier for Cain to win than it did on the 3rd.

Also, look for Lesnar to improve his striking now that he knows how good Cain is at it. Lesnar has the size, if he really starts working on his boxing then watch out.

Dude stop being butt hurt about Carwin. The fact is he sucked on the ground. The only reason he didnt get taken down in the first round was not cause he stopped him but because the cage stopped him. I mean the dude was Gassed but he admitted himself that he was bad on the ground and let Brock submit him. If you think Lesnar will not be more prepared if the fight again then you dont watch many of his fights. The fact was Lesnar was rusty and still beat Carwin in 2 rounds.

I think you are forgetting that Brock hadn't been in the ring in a week shy of a year.

The next time these two fight there will be no "feeling it out" stage for Brock. While the possibility of a quick TKO always exists with a fighter that has Cain's striking ability, I don't think it gets any easier for Cain to win than it did on the 3rd.

Also, look for Lesnar to improve his striking now that he knows how good Cain is at it. Lesnar has the size, if he really starts working on his boxing then watch out.

Lesnar is very Poor a striking. As he has said himself " He is a wrestler trying to learn everything else". He needs to do like GSP is now and hire Freddy Roach or someone like that to help him out.

Oh god. :lol:

The end fact is he tapped cause he was not good on the ground. He was not punch drunk and he didnt have anything broken. He was winded but besides that there was nothing wrong with him. Say what you want about Lesnar but he beat him fair and with skill. Skills that Carwin didnt have.

Any videos of this fight? I've looked around and all I can find is some PPV bullsh*t. Like I'm going to pay money to f*ck with watching a 6 minute slugfest.

You might see if Justin has it. If you get what I'm saying.

Archived