• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, who's winning the heavyweight title fight?

necroplasm

Who's gonna win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who's gonna win?

• Brock "The Albino Gorilla" Lesnar
    • Shane "The Engineer" Carwin
    • Disqualification, no contest, armageddon,etc

lol @ brock haters. he was never "out" the ref did a great job not stopping it early. The rules are you need to intelligently defend yourself.....brock was doing just that.....pushing carwin off of him with his feet, covereg up his face, turning his back, moving his head.....carwin couldnt finish him....he rocked him....but brock was fine....was never out...

Brock keeps improving, hes the most dominating HW in ufc and hes gunna continue getting better....thats scary as hell.

Brock is improving, but he's got a long ways to go.. and so does Carwin.

Carwin absolutely manhandled him in the 1st, but Brock held on.

I remember now Brock saying.."Yeah he's the same size, but we're talking about a whole different level of athleticism here." and that's exactly how the fight turned out. Brock is very scary, because he is a monster of an athlete and is so fearsome.

Btw, Lesnar's next opponent will be Cain Velasquez

I love me some Brock. don't understand the haters, but lets remember this is what his 6th fight? hes still a baby. Time will tell. I definitely looks like it will be a nice ride though.

You don't know anything about the sport and you are a booger eater wwf fan. Prob why you don't know why the hate.

You don't know anything about the sport and you are a booger eater wwf fan. Prob why you don't know why the hate.

because everyone that likes Brock Lesnar knows nothing about MMA. I can smell the ignorance from here. yea hes an a-hole. alot of people think he doesn't respect the buisness. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but don't tell me I know nothing about the sport because I don't agree w/ you.

Archived