• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, who's winning the heavyweight title fight?

necroplasm

Who's gonna win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who's gonna win?

• Brock "The Albino Gorilla" Lesnar
    • Shane "The Engineer" Carwin
    • Disqualification, no contest, armageddon,etc

We had to leave BWW before that fight. Saw all the other fights except I the last two.

The cops are out in full force tonight. 4 just in the parking lot pulling out behind people leaving.

jeez, if u missed the last two, you basically missed the ppv

to be honest, i think Carwin is the UFC Champion. Brock got his ass kicked, fell flat on his back, and had his head smashed in for 2 minutes. the ref could have and should have stopped it at any point but ignored the fact that Lesnar was not defending himself. it was a TKO.

he came back because Carwin was exhausted from beating his ass past the point a fight should be stopped.

to be honest, i think Carwin is the UFC Champion. Brock got his ass kicked, fell flat on his back, and had his head smashed in for 2 minutes. the ref could have and should have stopped it at any point but ignored the fact that Lesnar was not defending himself. it was a TKO.

he came back because Carwin was exhausted from beating his ass past the point a fight should be stopped.

What were you watching? Brock got caught with a semi uppercut from Carwin and he went down but almost none of those punches were landing clean. Brock was covering up and moving on the ground. Over the past 10yrs I have seen way to many MMA fights end early due to a dumb ref not knowing what was going on. Props to Josh for letting the round play out. Brock with a submission shows he has really been working on finishing fights when in top position. Loved seeing the Rock, Stonecold, and Goldberg hugging Lesnar after the fight.

Whats with Lebon calling out Wanderlei. I smell some input from Dana on this with Wandy and Lebon coaching on TUF next season. Chris said he was given an offer he couldnt refuse by taking the fight on 2 weeks notice.

I still don't think Lesnar or Carwin could beat Fedor or Overeem.

meh. Lesnar was never out of it. And if he was really that close, then he should have been easy pickings in the second. fact is, Carwin is used to getting it done quick and Lesnar is no easy KO. longest fight of his career and it was only 1 and half rounds

meh. Lesnar was never out of it. And if he was really that close, then he should have been easy pickings in the second. fact is, Carwin is used to getting it done quick and Lesnar is no easy KO. longest fight of his career and it was only 1 and half rounds

Spot on.

Wow..after watching the match again...that should have been a TKO against Brock. He was not really able to defend himself and was bleeding.

Oh well. Brock is Dana White's bitch (vice versa). lol

But seriously, letting the fight continue was good I think.

Sucks Carwin was out of gas like he was, but that worked out well for Brock.

anybody would be out of gas after kicking a 300lb dude's ass for 5 minutes.

it reminded me of something from WWE, where the ref awkwardly pretends not to notice that someone slid a chair into the ring. he just wasn't going to acknowledge that Brock was blatantly TKO'd.

probably not hard to recover and win if your opponent is allowed to punch himself out long after the fight should've been stopped. i've seen them justifiably stopped for much less.

Archived