• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dana White calls Fedor "a fake, a phony, and a farce"

Dpantherman

As much as I like Dana White he is a dumbass if doesnt think Fedor is a great MMA fighter. I give Dana credit for not dealing with the M-1 global knuckheads but Fedor is a legend. Dana's beef is that he can't get Fedor to the UFC. But when the day comes, and IMO it comes after Fedors next fight in Strikeforce, that Fedor signs with the UFC Dana will promote the hell out of Fedor and be calling him a legend.

Now, I know he got caught in a triangle/armbar to Werdum which sucks but Werdum is no chump. Fedor went for the kill and then it was to late. I mean Fedor didnt even tap out like most people he slapped Werdums leg once showing that he was more pissed at himself.

Dana has a point. The first time in 5 years he fought a top 10 guy and he didn't last a minute.

First off Werdum isnt top 10. Now that makes Fedor losing to him even worse but Werdum is maybe the best BJJ big guy in the world and Fedor fell right into that triangle/armbar. More of a mistake than a true beating of Fedor. It'll be up to Fedor to redeem himself in his next fight and I have a feeling he will sign with the UFC after his next fight with Strikeforce. It may end up being a good thing for MMA fans. If Fedor would have won and finished out his next fight unbeaten he would have retired now he must restore his legacy and that path will be to the UFC.

he was. now he's top 5.

Just looked up Sherdogs rankings and it goes:

Lesnar

Werdum

Fedor

Cain

Carwin

Mir

Dos Santos

Overeem

Big Nog

Antonio Silva

No way Werdum is #2. He should be top 10 now though. WTF is Bigfoot Silva doing in the top 10. Other than that a good top 10.

Just looked up Sherdogs rankings and it goes:

Lesnar

Werdum

Fedor

Cain

Carwin

Mir

Dos Santos

Overeem

Big Nog

Antonio Silva

No way Werdum is #2. He should be top 10 now though. WTF is Bigfoot Silva doing in the top 10. Other than that a good top 10.

and he was #9 before the fight. Werdum is good.

if you beat #1 in the world, you usually become #1. in my opinion he is, especially after Brock got his ass kicked.

do i think Werdum is the best heavyweight in the world? not even close. but if you go strictly by win/loss, then he deserves it.

Archived