• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mel Gibson

Carolina Husker

I think you guys are overreacting and make some leaps here. I cut and pasted the direct quote from the online article:

"You look like a f---ing pig in heat," Gibson reportedly says in the recordings. "If you get raped by a pack of n----rs, it will be your fault."

Now it's clear to me that by the use of dashes in his speech, Gibson was leaving much of it to interpretation. And of course you guys would make the leap to hateful speech and bash Gibson.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that those dashes in his speech really mean what you want it to mean. Would it not be her fault if she went out and got raped? And if she did, and Mel said nothing to warn her, wouldn't he be an even bigger douchebag?

I think you guys are overreacting and make some leaps here. I cut and pasted the direct quote from the online article:

"You look like a f---ing pig in heat," Gibson reportedly says in the recordings. "If you get raped by a pack of n----rs, it will be your fault."

Now it's clear to me that by the use of dashes in his speech, Gibson was leaving much of it to interpretation. And of course you guys would make the leap to hateful speech and bash Gibson.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that those dashes in his speech really mean what you want it to mean. Would it not be her fault if she went out and got raped? And if she did, and Mel said nothing to warn her, wouldn't he be an even bigger douchebag?

xayijp.gif

Guest CatofWar

epic

Archived