• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Armanti Edwards making transition smoothly

scpanther22

Come on guys, if you quit feeding the troll he'll go away.

Its pretty obvious he isn't a panther fan, in every post of his he is bashing the panthers, be it Richardson, Fox, Moore, Brown, Edwards... or someone else.... i think that guy is right he is a falcon fan in disguise.

Wow he can catch a pass in practice with no pads on and without defensive backs trying to take his head off? That settles it....Armanti Edwards is Jerry rice!!!!!

Well, I have caught a football, with and without pads, in practice and in games. There really is no difference unless you anticipate getting hit and lose concentration, which is why I was wondering if Armanti can take a big hit or whether he will get skittish and develop alligator arms. According to Woody though, it sounds like he should be alright. Does that clear it up for you, son?

Anyway, I don't know what your'e trying to accomplish here, because Edwards and Clausen are Panthers, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it, other than acting like a jack ass on a message board.

Its pretty obvious he isn't a panther fan, in every post of his he is bashing the panthers, be it Richardson, Fox, Moore, Brown, Edwards... or someone else.... i think that guy is right he is a falcon fan in disguise.

No true at all! I praise Matt Moore all the time. The rest of those guys you listed deserve it. Well Brown and Edwards dont really. Its not their fault Hurney is an idiot sometimes

And it’s all happening within a couple of hours from his home. The Panthers’ headquarters and stadium are in Charlotte, and the training camp site, Wofford College, is in Spartanburg, where the Panthers will begin preparing for the season July 28.

That had me wondering, how many if any football teams have their headquaters and stadiums in different cities??

Archived