• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Armanti Edwards making transition smoothly

scpanther22

What you dont realize is that I never said he sucked or was going to suck. I said he wasnt worth what we traded to get him. Learn how to read

Armanti Edwards has Everrette Brown written all over him. He'll show a flash or two but will prove not to be worth what we gave up for him. Hopefully Hurney will be able to keep his d#ck in his pants from now on and will be able to resist the urge to trade away future high draft picks for project players.

this is your first post in the thread. in the bolded section, what i gained, was that you were saying brown was not worth the picks we used to draft him. This implies, to me, that you are jumping to conclusions after one year of watching brown play football. What we are saying is that it is too early in his career for him to be labeled "not worth what we gave up for him". odds are in your favor, but the fact is, brown is still an unknown commodity. he could turn out to be the next courtney brown, he could turn out to be dwight freeney. the fact is, we just don't know yet because it's too early to tell.

there's a right way and a wrong way to debate. getting butt hurt and calling people dipshits because you can't explain what you want to say properly is not the right way. if you felt we weren't understanding what you were saying, you should have calmly pointed out our misinterpretation and better explained how you felt. instead your e-penis grew to astronomical sizes so you had to resort to calling people names and refusing to clarify why you felt the way you did.

we don't need to learn to read, you sir, need to learn how to use the english language properly to express how you feel.

this is your first post in the thread. in the bolded section, what i gained, was that you were saying brown was not worth the picks we used to draft him. This implies, to me, that you are jumping to conclusions after one year of watching brown play football. What we are saying is that it is too early in his career for him to be labeled "not worth what we gave up for him". odds are in your favor, but the fact is, brown is still an unknown commodity. he could turn out to be the next courtney brown, he could turn out to be dwight freeney. the fact is, we just don't know yet because it's too early to tell.

there's a right way and a wrong way to debate. getting butt hurt and calling people dipshits because you can't explain what you want to say properly is not the right way. if you felt we weren't understanding what you were saying, you should have calmly pointed out our misinterpretation and better explained how you felt. instead your e-penis grew to astronomical sizes so you had to resort to calling people names and refusing to clarify why you felt the way you did.

we don't need to learn to read, you sir, need to learn how to use the english language properly to express how you feel.

Sorry that you have a dificult time understanding what you read. If you want I will help you find the best tutor money can buy to help you out with that problem. Everrette Brown is a 2nd round talent used on situational downs. That does not mean he is a bad player it means he was simply not worth giving up a 1st round pick for. Pretty simple to understand if you ask me.

Second, I only called him a dipshit after he called me a dumbfug. Sounds pretty simple to me. You call me a name I call you one back. Understand?

Sorry that you have a dificult time understanding what you read. If you want I will help you find the best tutor money can buy to help you out with that problem. Everrette Brown is a 2nd round talent used on situational downs. That does not mean he is a bad player it means he was simply not worth giving up a 1st round pick for. Pretty simple to understand if you ask me.

Second, I only called him a dipshit after he called me a dumbf**k. Sounds pretty simple to me. You call me a name I call you one back. Understand?

I have no problems understanding what I read, but you seem to be easily offended when people don't agree with you. you did not explain your point very clearly and many others read your original post the same way I did. It's not that we are retarded, it's that you didn't word your original statement in the best way to get your point across. After going back and re-reading your post after you finally explained the way you felt in a different way, I understood what you were trying to say originally. but, i have a feeling you are one of those people that won't admit that they are ever wrong so you can just ignore this post.

also, i didn't realize the dude called you a a dumbfug so calling him a dipshit seems reasonable to me.

I am hoping AE becomes pretty comfortable by game 6. I am not looking at past rookie WR trends about production because we dont have a choice but to get our rookies involved.

I would like for AE to start and be explosive this year. But I know thats an unrealistic expectation. What did it take Smith before his abilities really started to shine, 3 years?

However,ifeel AE will get playing time just because they have no one else to stick in. So his learning curve should be pretty steep.

Don't be fooled by the "talent evaluation" by professional scout GmanBob. The same guy who is shitting on Everette Brown for eternity proclaimed that Lawrence Sidbury was a "steal" for the Falcons last year. The same Lawrence Sidbury who had all of 5 tackles and one sack in his rookie season and is at least second string for the Falcons going into this year.

That is the gospel truth.fine young maleBob aka Gaymanisright is only a miserable little attention seeker trying to stir up trouble.

There are guys picked in the first who are undersized DEs. In this draft- 5 DEs were taken in the first. 3 of those guys could be considered undersized:

Brandon Graham (13) 6' 1"- 268 lbs

Derrick Morgan (16) 6'2"- 266 lbs

Jerry Hughes (31) 6' 2"= 255 lbs

And Strahan was tall but very light at 255. That makes him undersized in my book.

As for the other reply that you quoted. I firmly believe that Peppers was going to play for us last year, as soon as we got toward the bottom of the 1st round in the 2009 draft. Hurney was not going to take a 2nd for him, and was not going to take a 2010 1st for him. (Both he and Foxy were on a hot seat at that time, and could not afford to let one of their best players walk with nothing to show on the field)

To this quote:

I am not really sure that I like any of those picks either.

Once again, I am not beating up Brown, just Hurney on that move. It may pay big for us, I just have my doubts.

As for the other reply that you quoted. I firmly believe that Peppers was going to play for us last year, as soon as we got toward the bottom of the 1st round in the 2009 draft. Hurney was not going to take a 2nd for him, and was not going to take a 2010 1st for him. (Both he and Foxy were on a hot seat at that time, and could not afford to let one of their best players walk with nothing to show on the field)

To this quote:

I am not really sure that I like any of those picks either.

Once again, I am not beating up Brown, just Hurney on that move. It may pay big for us, I just have my doubts.

Do you not remember Peppers coming out and saying he wasn't going to play for us and wanted out. He said our defense didn't allow him to reach his potential and he wanted to go elsewhere. I agree that I figured no one would pay him 14 million a season to play elsewhere but I have to admit that I wasn't convinced that he would play for us in 2009. In fact Peppers said he wouldn't sign his tender because he said the Panthers were going to trade him and he couldn't control the process.

Do you not remember Peppers coming out and saying he wasn't going to play for us and wanted out. He said our defense didn't allow him to reach his potential and he wanted to go elsewhere. I agree that I figured no one would pay him 14 million a season to play elsewhere but I have to admit that I wasn't convinced that he would play for us in 2009. In fact Peppers said he wouldn't sign his tender because he said the Panthers were going to trade him and he couldn't control the process.

I very much remember that, I also know that no player is going to walk away from 14 million $'s.

When we got into the top of the 1st round, Hurney had made his bed, and was going to have to sleep in it....i.e, keeping Pep, paying him a ton, and then getting nothing for him in return.

He was going to play for us this past year, and play well, that much I was sure of.

For how small he is especially in the lower body, he is as tough as nails. I remember some hits he took at LSU that knocked his helmet off...he just picked his helmet up and was ready to go again. He rarely went out of bounds without lowering the shoulder or fighting for that extra yard. A lot like Steve Smith.

Archived