• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pigeon Forge

sunbunny

Anyone been lately? We haven't been in at least 6 years. Is there anything at night for teens? I can't find anything online. I know I'll have to go to Gatlinburg to get my one drink on.

I just don't want to be stuck in a room with them at night complaining about being bored.

Oh, guess we could do go karts.

Anyone been lately? We haven't been in at least 6 years. Is there anything at night for teens? I can't find anything online. I know I'll have to go to Gatlinburg to get my one drink on.

I just don't want to be stuck in a room with them at night complaining about being bored.

Oh, guess we could do go karts.

Dollywood is celebrating their 25th anniversary. Supposed to be a big party all Summer long.

Depending on when you go, looks like Dollywood is open unitl 8:00PM

The go karts were awesome last time we went. We did the one's that are fast. I remember having to sign a waiver to go on them, and one guy got hurt pretty bad when he wrecked.

So far, we've agreed on zip lines, go karts, tubing. One company has zip lining at night, so we might do that. Tyler wants to do the zorb thing.

They are so used to going to Myrtle Beach and being able to do stuff until late. I'm almost tempted to just go to MB. Ty seems interested in the foam parties at a club.

Archived