• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tiger's Divorce

Darth Biscuit

Same thing happened to Jeff Gordon. He's out there racing cars at 200 mph and she was passing out cigarettes in the garage area as Miss Winston. Of course she deserves 100 million dollars. She obviously helped him achieve all that wealth. Friggin' court system sucks.

This is why I won't get married.

Like Eddie Murphy said: HALF!

hehe, i still laugh at eddies delirious. 30 plus times

before that i would: 1. take her deep ocean fishing 2. visit a hog/gator farm late night 3. go bye a super old huge junk yard 4. go vacationing in Antarctica

tiger is super turd, but that woman didnt do nothing for 750mill except pop out some kids.

I don't like Tiger Woods at all, but that is a bunch of crap. That woman was a damn nanny when he met her. She should have a house and $100,000 a year to live on, max. Freaking BS.

So she should go from living the life of having hundreds of millions of dollars to a totally different life for her and her kids living off $100,000 because her husband couldn't keep his d*ck in his pants? Not like he made one mistake and she is taking advantage of it....they guy asked for this and I am a big Tiger fan.

Look I am all for men having some rights and not getting "jobbed" in this type of thing but $100,000 a year for her is just as ridiculous as $750 mil.

Archived