• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Time Machine

Matt Foley

Does sperm stick around for 3 months? If your dad was fugging your mom or someone else or masturbating on a regular basis I doubt you were even sperm yet :)

probably best to ask Monica that one!!!!

let's see....2000 I was working up in Northern Alberta at the end of a highway in a city of almost 80,000 that was built for 1/2 that many! The money was great, but the living sucked balls!

1990 I was unemployed and broke as can be! Just started dating the woman that would become my ex-wife. The 90's were crazy for me though, got married, started the job in Northern Alberta, had a kid, got divorced, got remarried....ya...good times!

Jan 1990, I had just married my first wife, and it was slowly beginning to dawn on my what a terrible mistake I had made. Never marry a woman just because she is hot and gives great bj.

Wish I could quit making this mistake. At least I never married them, but I've almost screwed up my life once and pretty much screwed it up the next time because my girlfriend melted my shorts and I wanted to marry her because of that one thing.

1990 i was in 4th grade. That was a great school year. On valentines day the boy i had a huge crush on asked me to "go out with him".

1980 not even conceived yet

Damn ya'll are making me feel old... I was in 11th grade in 1990... :(

Sh*tty year too, my gf broke up with me and made me miserable... I hadn't yet figured out how many women there are in the world...

Damn ya'll are making me feel old... I was in 11th grade in 1990... :(

Sh*tty year too, my gf broke up with me and made me miserable... I hadn't yet figured out how many women there are in the world...

Mine, too. LOL. Now she's a facebook friend and the first thing she asked me is how I got so many beautiful women to be friends. Funny thing is, she moved to Charlotte and was living there while I was there, totally oblivious to it (we dated while living in Louisville).

'90 was good.

Graduated high school, off to college. Got laid for the first time....interestingly not as awesome as I had it built up in my mind. I was grateful, and thankful, but it wasn't exactly what I expected.

With practice, I have determined that it was my fault, not hers. :D

Archived