• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Time Machine

Matt Foley

Imagine if the Huddle had a time machine. Let's set it for....January 2000. What were you doing at that time?

I was living in Daytona Beach, working for nascar.com, right before they moved me up to Charlotte to be closer to the teams. Had no dating life...I was on the road like 30 weekends out of the year. But man, that was a fun time. Got to see almost every city in the country doing that job.

nah, lets just change it for you, January 1980...........:P

I was listening to albums on my record player. All my albums came from that Clearinghouse deal where you could get 10 albums for one penny as long as you bought their selected album of the month every month (or turned in your refusal, which everyone forgot to do). I had Greatest Hits albums of every group from the 70s. And the first two Cars albums. Remember those Nikes that Forrest Gump wore, with the red swoosh on a white shoe and light blue trim on the bottom? Those were my school's colors and everyone had a pair.

Archived