• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tmnt

Samuel L. Jackson

I wanted to see this in theaters for the nostalgia... but could never find time...

Finally caught it on the Cartoon Network this weekend... Good stuff! Makes me wanna find my old figures and play with them...hahaha

I used to have this thick graphic novel you could order from some cereal brand... I wish I could find it... It was in black and white with this nice color cover and was like an inch thick...It was like the first comics... Raw and unedited (I thought it was cool to have something that had the word "Damn" in it... lol...)

I wanted to see this in theaters for the nostalgia... but could never find time...

Finally caught it on the Cartoon Network this weekend... Good stuff! Makes me wanna find my old figures and play with them...hahaha

I used to have this thick graphic novel you could order from some cereal brand... I wish I could find it... It was in black and white with this nice color cover and was like an inch thick...It was like the first comics... Raw and unedited (I thought it was cool to have something that had the word "Damn" in it... lol...)

Black and white. Was it the original Eastman and Laird comics? Those are supposed to be the shyte!

Archived