• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jail help

sunbunny

His mom won't do it, his friend won't do it. My friend can't do it. And I don't want to do it. I told my friend if she did get someone to do it, she was a dumbass. His mom won't even do it, what does that tell you?

What happens if one of us does post his bail, and then he doesn't show up for his court date? Would I be in trouble if I was the one who posted his bail?

His mom won't do it, his friend won't do it. My friend can't do it. And I don't want to do it. I told my friend if she did get someone to do it, she was a dumbass. His mom won't even do it, what does that tell you?

What happens if one of us does post his bail, and then he doesn't show up for his court date? Would I be in trouble if I was the one who posted his bail?

I think you'd just lose the money.

You have to pay the other 90% of the bail.

If his bail is only $1000, just let him spend a couple of days, and the judge should let him out. That's a very low bail, so it can't be anything major.

If you pay the bail and he doesn't appear, you lose the money. A bail bondsman will go after him first, but will also harrass the crap out of you.

I'm trying to understand the motivation for the question.

Is this guy a lover or something? Owes you money? Shits golden eggs?

If that many people are not concerned about him sitting in prison wtf do you care? I'd not even bother with asking the "what-if's" about posting bond for him, if the "why would I" is unanswerable.

Archived