• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cold front

sunbunny

i can stand the heat over living in canada thats for sure...i just wish it would be 70 all year round.

but...have you ever tried it?!

you know...I've always said...there ain't much difference between us and you! I do know that so many of the places south of the border I have travelled too are very busy and populated and I think of that everytime I drive the quiet country roads from home to work.

ive been to canada more than id like to say...and ive lived in atlanta for 5 years now...I just cant hack it when it comes to canadian winters.

ya, they can be pretty harsh and long. I believe most of your Canadian time has been spent in the Toronto area, correct? Come west....sooooo much different out here!

I don't think its gotten over 75 yet here in Washington. Last summer was the hottest ever for this area and this one is completely different.

I'm going to Charlotte for the next few weeks. Would it be a good idea to take my family (acclimated to this very mild summer weather) to Carowinds, or would they evaporate?

no I want to visit Vancouver badly...just with the baby and all some of my traveling priveledges have been revoked.

well I hope you get there one day! I am sure you would love it! When I go there, it's about a 12 hour drive from my house, the first 4 are pretty boring, prairie and farm land, but the remaining 8 is spectacular. Mountains all the way. It's an incredible flight too if the skies are clear. Vancouver is a fantastic city as well, although a little busy for my liking, but when you have the ocean and the mountains on either side of you, the options are limitless!

Archived